Saturday 12 June 2010

Workin' 9-5, what a way to make a livin'! well... 10-4 in my case.

So.
much.
worrrrrrrrrrk.

i have stupidly volunteered to work tomorrow, monday, wednesday and thursday. i'm going to feel ever so dead. but money is fun times. and on wednesday and thursday i get to make price labels YAY FUN. not. meh, it might be, i like mindless repetitive tasks.

i hate how you smell because it makes me miss you.
i hate how YOU smell because it makes me vomit.
i hate when i walk past someone and they smell like someone you know, and it brings up so many emotions that you could just do without.
rant overrrrrr.

and i can't WAIT I CAN'T WAIT I CAN NOT FUCKING WAIT
life is so mundane
i want some excitement now, it'll have to wait
muhahaha

aishiteru zutto.

No comments:

Post a Comment