Monday 7 June 2010

Raaaaaaaage

lol Rage describes how I feel a lot. was also a good day, and we witnessed music history! i'll sum it up:

cockfosters
talking carl
lots of fatty food extortionately priced
lots of pepsi max
lot of sitting/lying around
"bacon: it's just like lettuce, but meatier. but not"
crap bands
pirate band!
Simon cowell getting pwnnnned
RAGE <3
big squishy crowds
police on horses
to cockfosters again
car, including petrol fail
homeeeeee

all in all a good day, my summary probably missed out loads of awesome stuff but ah well. and when i got home i found a pound coin in my bra, yay, profit! lol

thank you for driving us Matt ^^

just to reiterate.. fuck you i won't do what you tell me :D

and now to fail my exams/life, wooooooooooooo, i really shouldn't get into big messes which I seem to do all the time... oh well! as is life

No comments:

Post a Comment