Wednesday 5 May 2010

i'm not sick but i'm not well.

hospitals are horrible places, aren't they? i wish they were all lovely and cheery like on scrubs. instead i had to have some icky cold stuff put on my stomach, which somehow managed to get on my skirt AND underwear as well, and a woman shoving a plastic thing against my bladder whilst trying not to piss myself. they said to drink one pint of water an hour before the examination - I ended up drinking a lot more than that, damn lack of pint glasses to measure it out.

so yeah. conclusion of this ordeal is that i have polycystic ovaries. this means that i may not be able to have babies. this means that my function as a human female is pointless, and i will be very sad if it is the case.

in a perfect world, they'd give me some hormone drugs that would make my acne vanish, my tits huge and my ovaries uber fertile.

shame we don't live in a perfect world. i wanna sleep for weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment