Thursday 13 May 2010

I hate the internet. It's such a stupid thing tbh. I spend my time being bored, wasting hours, and looking at things that upset me and then wishing I could unsee them. How sucky. I'm doing it now! I could be revising! ha.. like that's gonna happen. But yeah. i seem to get upset at anything from stupid love notes to pictures of dead people.

you know what they say: curiosity killed the kat.

lol, that reminds me, the other day I called my friend 'kat' whilst asking if i could have some of his, yes HIS, drink. I'm going craaazy.

Another thing which is annoying me: everyone is getting blogs now since I did. Rarrrr, i started it. and also, i'm going to fail english. and also, i'm probably going to have to take drugs all my life and might not be able to have kids. which sucks sucks SUCKS. If i got pregnant now i would keep it, hands down. i don't care about anything atm.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment