Thursday 20 May 2010

I don't want you to adore me, don't want you to ignore me when it pleases you

First thought for today, these drugs are gonna kill me slowly by messing with my hormones:
i feel angry/my uterus or ovaries or whatever the hell it is that hurts feels (and sounds, scarily enough) like it's falling apart yet i still haven't had a period in god knows how long/i want to start arguments with everyone/i keep almost hitting people when they touch me, even if they accidentally brush my arm, yet i want affection from random people/every time i see a small child i melt inside a little, i want one - maybe not the best idea right now..
ARGHHHH.

anyway. moving on! exams soon. not too worried, but i'm a little bit too relaxed about the things that matter atm.. things that don't matter at all, on the other hand, i'm going crazy about.

a good thing though, is that there is no more college, yay! no more dreary lessons and early starts for a month. I was told that i should be more happy. so... happy smiley kat time! hmm.. something good... i watched the doctor who from last saturday today. was really good, made me cry a bit, ha. although partially because i've gone all weird and broody and amy was pregnant and her husband died... and yeah, me being weird again!

lol.

i want to go away, to the beach maybe, for a couple of days soon. it would be so lovely to get away and just chillaxxxxx, i'm in need of some serious r&r. take me away from here, pretty please? i won't be a burden, promise. this is me, i'm sunshines and rainbows all the time ^^

lol.

i can dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment