Saturday 22 May 2010

I love all the dirty tricks and twisted games you play on me

Sooooo tired, work was long as. pretty fun as work goes though. lunch break was lovely, me and emma got ice cream and sat amongst the flowers on christs, blue forget-me-nots to the right and pink forget-me-nots to the right. tres pittoresque, non?

unfortunately, there was something not quite right about what should have been a sunny tranquil scene. a woman walked into our view and sat on a bench nearby, within earshot, and hopelessly asked the passers-by for change, most of whom didn't bat an eyelid. i almost cried. she was so thin, every vein in her arms was visible, her hair hanging limply against her sunken features. we sat for a while, but in the end it was too much to bear. i gave her all the small change i had, which was about 30 or 40p, some of it in coppers. i could smell her as i handed her the pitiful coins, but she seemed to be greatful. i hate being so well off yet still thinking i'm not, isn't it horrible?

and just a warning, i'm not in a good mood generally at the moment. be careful, i could get angry, who knows what i could do if the mood took me. stay on my good side.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment