Thursday 1 April 2010

I've got to breathe, you can't take that from me.

I feel like everything good has been taken away today. Someone's come and sapped out all the happiness, and left me feeling a bit empty. I want a cigarette, but it's raining and if I smoke out of my window my mum will smell it with her super powered sense of smell.

Gah.

I need a hug. But also feel really misanthropic.

People that currently infuriate me: Stupid people, arrogant people, over friendly people, people who ask too many questions, patronising people, people who won't shut up, people who talk out of their arses, liars... Okay I've realised this will be a VERY long list, so I'mma stop. But you get the picture. As Slipknot so aptly put it, right now I wholeheartedly agree that people = shit.

Oh, and I want a wardrobe. Like, REALLY want a wardrobe.

No comments:

Post a Comment