Monday 2 May 2011

The past.

I just read through all your old blogs.
and
just one thing to say.
LOL.

We're all so stupid and naive and self-righteous and think we're kings and queens of our own little kingdoms and everyone else is so much worse than us. And the fact we keep it to ourselves, to the internet, where we can say anything and it seems so stupidly anonymous...

We should have talked about this a long time ago. We both know that. It's too late to save I guess, too much has happened. Though I'm all ears if you ever feel like it. I know we probably both have a lot to say. I know I do. So so much. But you seem to think you're the stronger person, so come forward if you want.

:)

(PS I think you're essentially a nice person. sorry we got mixed up in this)

No comments:

Post a Comment