Monday 9 August 2010

Fuck off am I thinking of a title.

I'm in a 'I'm sick of everything' mood today, how fun.

First off, I find it funny how after all this time, it took ME to end things, me to take a stand. Yeah, I liked how things were, but I just kept being left feeling so deflated and like everything is pointless. Unfortunately, that feeling is slowly creeping back anyway. The thing is, after you PROMISED we would spend that weekend together and we spent hours talking about and planning it, then you go and say actually, maybe not, I just can't think of you in the same way. horrible HORRIBLE thing to do. I'm so angry. so so so angry.

I hate people, I want them to all go away, especially you two, but even the people I'm supposed to like are driving me mad. I don't know what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment