Friday 26 March 2010

Life.

Well.

I am now seventeen years old.
I went to the dentist today and I have a chipped tooth and need a filling.
I now have a boyfriend named George Ralph. We call him Ralphy. He's really quite lovely.
I want to make something beautiful, but I can't.
I feel angry. But also quite happy. Tinged with sadness.
I may have an ovarian cist.
College is going to drive me to insanity.

It's been a while since I last wrote here. Not that anyone reads this anyway, but I forgot how nice it is to vent at computer screen. Even the tap tap of my fingers seems quite therapeutic. So. Right now I feel so erratic that I could just die. I'm happy sad angry hyper tired manic FUCKED UP. I had a blood test and they said I have odd hormone levels. At least I have something to blame.

I always have odd little thoughts that I think I'll post here, and forget them almost instantly. I'll try remember next time.

Here's one little insight into my mind. My clock necklace. I wanted one for years, and finally have one, which pleases me. A little chain to wear round my neck, I always know the time and it's Alice-esque. I wanted a silver one, but gold was all I could get. And I didn't pay for it, I got Laura to take it for me. I'm becoming quite thrifty these days. It's not really very good I suppose, I have £700 in the bank, but I like the buzz.

Anyway. Mum's bitching at me. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment