Thursday 29 October 2009

The novelty still hasn't worn off!

Eee second post! Decided that the font on the last one was annoyingly small, so it's a bit larger this time. Kinder to your eyes :)

So.. I thought I would dive in and discuss some issues that I have been thinking about these past couple of days. Firstly, my new colour obsessions. Recently, I've found myself really drawn to purple and electric blue. It's SO odd.. I used to actually say I didn't like purple. And blue? Well, never appealed much either. However, I have now decided I love them both dearly. Right now, my nails are electric blue, and I bought a jumper the same shade today. I also bought a purple corset and top, all for under £20! Good old exploitative Primark. So yes, if you want to please me, you know the colours to somehow use.. Oh oh, this thing has HTML! I can show you..

I LUFF PURPLE
I LUFF BLUE

Special.

Well, now you probably know that I like to talk about really stupid uninteresting stuff. Yaaaay. It's Halloween the day after tomorrow, that gives me one day to get my damn costume together. So far, it consists of: a purple corset, a frilly black skirt, cat ears, suspenders and stockings. What am I going as, I hear you ask. Well, I cannot answer that, because I don't know, but by the looks of it, it's going to be a slut. My mother suggested I go as a prostitute. Thanks, Mum.

Well, I can think of nothing else particularly interesting that I desperately wish to share with you, so I think I'll leave it there for today.

Peace and luff. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment